How much do you know about Doctor Who? Are the 18 surprising facts you probably didn’t know about Doctor Who surprising to you or not?
And are you aware of the dangers of knowing too much about The Doctor?
WARNING: Before continuing, learn The dangers of knowing too much about Doctor Who.
This is not intended to replace the original list. Go read Belle Beth Cooper’s actual list at Attendly before answering the questions below. The questions below use that list but are not meant to replace it. Also the headings without the extra detail are misleading without the information given on that page (not that that hasn’t stopped people reposting just the headings as facts.) If you do the survey below without reading the original page, you are not getting the full story.
If you want to share the list, link to Attendly, not this page. However, if you want to share the survey, linking here is fine.
This is not an attack on the original list. It is meant as an exploration of “Top X things you didn’t know about…” lists. If it comes off as a attack, I’m sorry, it is not meant that way. Please read the Top X Things You Probably Knew About introduction page for the intent of these blogs.
Other lists from made from this one. If there’s one thing the internet like to do is share information, and these facts often turn up other places. It’s not really fair to this list to say you already knew a fact from it if that fact was taken from this list. Sources of information are hard to track, but the following should be considered:
- Imgur: 12 items (#1 – 12 of 18) off this list, the images and portions of the exact wording appeared here a few months later.
- Funny Junk: 5 items (#1 – 5 of 18) off the list with complete text of each one but no images appeared here.
- Doctor Who page (Facebook): distributed as individual “Doctor Who facts” with exact wording here.
- Doctor Who club (Twitter): tweeted the headings as individual facts.
Questions #1 & #2 – are to gauge your level of interest in Doctor Who and your knowledge of trivia.
Questions #3 – #21 – are the headings of the facts from the list.
- Please visit the page and read the full list before answering the questions.
- You can pick as many options as you like for each of these questions. Obviously “No, I did not know this” and “Yes, I knew this” are contradictory but if you really want you can waste your time choosing both for the same question.
- You aren’t being tested or challenged, don’t feel the need to lie. It is, rather, the list being tested.
Question #22 – is about the list, do you think it was generally accurate and matched it’s title.
UPDATE: The results for the first 32 surveys are in.
Do the Survey below or follow this link.